- Length: 186.9 mm / 7.36"
- Head Diameter: 65 mm / 2.56"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 296.6 g / 10.46 oz.
- Spotlight uses a Class 1 LEP light
- Floodlight uses 6 x Cree XP-G3 LEDs
- Powered by 1 x 21700 i Series battery and compatible with CR123 cells
- Multi-functional OLED real-time display for brightness, throw distance, battery voltage and runtime
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore P35i flashlight has a maximum output of 3000 lumens from the 6 x Cree XP-G3 LED (flood mode) and is powered by 1 x 21700 i Series battery (Nitecore NL2150HPi included). The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the base of the light for fast, efficient charging.
The torch features three user modes; spot mode, flood mode and mix mode where the two are used together. The spot mode has a maximum output of 410 lumens from the Class 1 LEP light and an incredible beam distance up to 1650 meters. The flood offers the 3000 lumen maximum output with a beam distance of 200 meters. When used together, the light combines the best of both with a 3000 max output and 1650 meter throw.
With such an array of settings and outputs, the P35i is ideal for a range of applications, including law enforcement, tactical operations and search and rescue. Operated by a user-friendly, dual button interface, the torch has a tail switch and side mode button and comes with the Nitecore RSW2i remote switch for uses that require remote operation.
The flashlight has a multi-functional OLED display screen which shows the output, brightness level, user mode, beam distance and remaining runtime.
Turbo: 3000 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 6 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 70 lumens - 28 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 10 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Turbo: 410 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
High: 200 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 65 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 25 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
High: 3000 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 420 lumens - 2 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 130 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 1650 meters (spot and mix mode) and 200 meter (flood mode). Waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore 21700 i Series NL2150HPi battery, Nitecore RSW2i remote switch, USB-C charging cable, CR123 battery magazine, spare o-ring, holster.
Nitecore P35i user manual can be downloaded here.