- Length: 163 mm / 6.42"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 25.8 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 31 mm / 1.22"
- Weight: 167 g / 5.89 oz. (excluding battery)
- Dual tail switches
- 4th generation Smart Selector Ring (SSR) Technology
- Utilises a high performance LED
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- 3 brightness levels, lockout and tactical mode available
- Equipped with a power indicator
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore SRT6i flashlight has a maximum output of 2100 lumens from the high performance LEDs and is powered by an iSeries 21700 li-ion battery (Nitecore NL2150HPi included). The battery is rechargeable inside the torch via a USB-C port with a rubber cover for resistance to dust, water and impact.
The latest addition to Nitecore's SmartRing Tactical (SRT) series, the SRT6i has a rotating ring towards the tail end of the light which allows for smooth and simple output selection. On the tail cap are two switches: the power button which turns the light on and off and provides momentary illumination and the 2-stage mode button activates the randomly changing strobe mode.
In addition to the dedicated tactical mode for direct momentary activation of low and turbo mode, the SRT6i has a strong strike bezel for emergency use, a tactical U-shaped tail cap and is compatible with a range of optional accessories, including 40mm filters and traffic wands, gun mounts and the Nitecore RSW2i remote switch.
Turbo (3): 2100 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Mid (2): 300 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low (1): 30 lumens - 70 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe (2100 lumens)
Maximum beam distance 510 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 battery, spare o-ring, pocket clip, CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard.
Nitecore SRT6i user manual can be downloaded here.