- Length: 163 mm / 6.42"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 25.8 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 31 mm / 1.22"
- Weight: 175 g / 6.17 oz. (excluding battery)
- Dual tail switches for intuitive operation
- 4th generation SSR (Smart Selector Ring)
- Stepless brightness adjustment from 0 - 3000 lumens
- Stepless Adjustment mode, lockout mode and TAC mode
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology'
- Strobe Ready technology for quick access to strobe mode
- Equipped with a power indicator
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Strike bezel uses high strength silicone nitride ceramics to enable glass breaking in emergency situations
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore SRT7i flashlight has a maximum output of 3000 lumens from the Luminus SFT-70 LED and is powered by 1 x Nitecore iSeries 21700 li-ion battery (included). The torch has a USB-C port at the head end for fast and efficient recharging.
The flashlight features a 4th generation Smart Selector Ring and tactical dual tail switches, allowing for smooth and easy access to the range of outputs available. The ring switches between tactical (TAC), stepless adjustment and lockout mode.
The SRT7i has a power indicator to display the remaining battery power:
- Constant on = ≥50%
- Slow flashing = <50%
- Quick flashing = <10%
The torch is compatible with a range of optional acessories including the TSL10i tail cap, RSW2i remote switch and gun mounts, plus Nitecore's 40mm filters, diffusers and traffic wand (all sold separately).
Turbo: 3000 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens
Ultralow: 0.1 lumens - 800 hrs runtime*
*The stepless adjustment ranges from Ultralow (0.1 lumens) to Turbo (3000 lumens) and the runtime will vary from 800 hours to 3 hours 15 minutes, dependent on the brightness levels.
Plus Strobe mode (3000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 580 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 iSeries li-ion battery, holster, clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore SRT7i user manual can be downloaded here.