- Length: 55 mm / 2.17"
- Head Diameter: 14.7 mm / 0.58"
- Weight: 10.5 g / 0.37 oz.
- Primary Luminus SST-10-UV LED with 2 x auxiliary high CRI white LEDs
- UV light utilises a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens for a soft, uniform beam
- Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery
- Battery charging circuit with micro-USB port
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for a low standby power consumption
- One hand operable
- User interface controls 2 output with a single switch
- Head constructed from aluminium alloy
- Body constructed from durable PC materials
The Nitecore TIKI UV keyring light has a maximum output of 1000mW 365nm ultraviolet light and is powered by a built-in li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a micro-USB port (charging cable not included) and has a range of safeguards including over-charge and short circuit protection.
Suitable for a range of applications, UV light can be used for currency detection, forensic science, petrol inspection, gemological appraisal and more.
In addition to the primary UV light, the TIKI UV also features an auxiliary high CRI white LED and a flashing white output. To access the auxiliary lights, triple press the switch and cycle through low to high to warning flashing.
The TIKI UV has a transparent, frosted body made from durable PC materials with an aluminium alloy head. The ideal keyring light, the torch measures 55mm in length and weighs just 10.5g.
High: 1000mW - 1 hr runtime
Low: 180mW - 2 hrs runtime
High: 70 lumens - 30 mins runtime
Low: 35 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Flashing: 35 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 12 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: key clasp, built-in li-ion battery.
Nitecore TIKI UV user manual can be downloaded here.