- Head Diameter: 0.59" / 15.04 mm
- Size: 1.7" x 1" x 0.45" / 43.3 mm x 25.4 mm x 11.5 mm
- Utilises bead surface optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 280mAh Li-ion battery
- Intelligent Li-ion protective circuit supports micro USB charging
- Demo and daily mode selectable
- Intelligent memory function
- Integrated ATR module
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides constant illuminations
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore TINI Cu keyring torch has a maximum output of 380 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and is powered by a built-in, Li-ion battery which is rechargeable via micro USB.
The TINI Cu provides a metallic twist on the popular Nitecore TINI; adding a copper finish to a compact but extremely bright light! The solid outer case is machined from premium copper billet which will age and oxidise over tie, gradually creating a vintage look.
The TINI is operated by two switches on the side of the torch, providing simple and quick use when required. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn the light on and off, this ensures the light is not accidentally turned on when the button is quickly pressed. When the torch is on, press the mode switch to cycle through the brightness levels, in order Low>Mid>High. To access Turbo mode, press and hold the mode switch.
Turbo: 380 lumens - 15 mins runtime
High: 145 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 38 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 60 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 64 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Nitecore TINI Cu User Manual can be downloaded here.