- Dimensions: 60 mm x 24.5 mm x 13.8 mm / 2.36" x 0.96" x 0.54"
- Weight: 26 g / 0.92 oz.
- Reflective optics lens for uniform and soft light
- Built-in 500mAh li-ion battery
- Built-in li-ion charging circuit with USB-C port
- Multifunctional clip included
- 2 user modes available - demo mode and daily mode
- Easily operable dual switch design
- 4 brightness levels with direct access to turbo and low
- Intelligent memory function
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Power indicator beneath switch indicated the remaining battery power
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore TIP SE keyring light has a maximum output of 700 lumens from the 2 x OSRAM P8 LEDs and is powered by a built-in, Li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light, for fast and convenient charging. Please note, a charging cable is not included.
The small but powerful torch features multiple charging safeguards including an intelligent protective charging circuit, over-discharge protection and short-circuit protection. In addition, the TIP SE has a charging indicator which changes from red to green when fully charged and a power indicator so you know when it's time to recharge.
The Nitecore TIP SE has a user-friendly, dual button interface made up of a power button which turns the light on and off, and a mode button to cycle through the levels.
The TIP SE is constructed from lightweight aluminium alloy with an HA III hard anodised finish, providing excellent wear resistance and a sleek aesthetic. Available in Black or Grey.
Turbo: 700 lumens - 15 mins runtime
High: 180 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 30 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen - 50 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 90 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: key ring, key clasp, clip.
Nitecore TIP SE user manual can be downloaded here.