- Dimensions: 108 mm x 41 mm x 31 mm / 4.25" x 1.61" x 1.22" (including clip)
- Weight: 233 g / 8.22 oz. (including clip)
- Lightweight, fast cooling tube built from unibody die-cast CNC technology
- Multifunctional OLED real-time display
- Built-in 4800mAh 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Combination of dual side buttons and a tail switch controls 5 brightness levels
- Customisable High brightness level
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Optical lenses with double sided anti-scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore TM12K flashlight has an incredible maximum output of 12000 lumens from the 6 x Cree XHP50 LEDs and is powered by a built-in li-ion 21700 battery. The torch is rechargeable via the USB-C port at the base of the light and can fully charge the battery in as little as 1.5 hours.
An upgraded version of the popular TM10K, the TM12K has a 20% increased brightness without compromising on the compact, lightweight design. The flashlight features five brightness levels and two lockout modes to prevent accidental activation.
The TM12K is operated by the dual side switches and tail switch, which has a built-in indicator. The multi-functional OLED display screen provides useful information including the current mode, battery voltage, power level, temperature and remaining runtime.
The high performance flashlight has a CNC machined unibody design with anti-slip finger recesses for a durable grip.
Turbo: 12,000 lumens - when activated, a countdown progress bar will be shown on the display and will be discharged while Turbo mode is selected
High: 1000 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime*
Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 200 hrs runtime
*The High brightness levels is customisable between 400-2000 lumens (1000 lumens is the default). The runtime is tested in the default brightness without the temperature regulation.
Maximum beam distance 250 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard.
Nitecore TM12K user manual can be downloaded here.