- Length: 145.5 mm / 5.73"
- Head Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97"
- Tail Dimensions: 50 mm x 26 mm / 1.97" x 1.02"
- Weight: 422 g / 14.90 oz.
- Lightweight, rigid and fast cooling tube built from unibody CNC technology
- Built-in 2 x 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries with 9600mAh total capacity
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C charging port
- Ambidextrous tactical buttons specially designed for tactical activities
- Interchangeable Strobe Ready and Turbo Ready settings
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for emergency use
- Highly efficient constant current circuit
- Integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore TM20K flashlight has been selected as a Red Dot winner of 2022, offering an impressive maximum output of 20,000 lumens from the 19 x Cree XP-L2 LEDs. The torch is powered by built-in 9600mAh 21700 li-ion batteries, rechargeable via a USB-C port at the tail end and compatible with QC (adapter sold separately).
The TM20K has a toggle switch at the base of the light to switch between daily mode, tactical mode and lockout. The brightness levels are operated by a metal power button on the tail end and a mode button on the side of the tail end. Additionally, the flashlight offers Nitecore's Strobe Ready function for fast access to the strobe mode and a power indicator built in to the power switch.
The torch offers a CNC machined, unibody design which is solid, durable and lightweight. It also provides excellent heat dissipation, combined with the cooling fins on the head of the light and integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR).
The Nitecore TM20K includes a deep carry pocket clip, a magnetic holster and a wrist lanyard.
Turbo: 20,000 lumens - burst only (press and hold Turbo Ready switch, release to revert to previous mode)
High: 3100 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 1900 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Low: 1050 lumens - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
Ultralow: 320 lumens - 13 hrs runtime
Spotlight: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Floodlight: 1800 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (20,000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 290 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard.
Nitecore TM20K user manual can be downloaded here.