- Length: 195 mm / 7.68"
- Head Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Tail Diameter: 50 mm
- Weight: 876 g / 30.9 oz (excluding batteries)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 562,500 cd
- Multi-functional OLED display for lumens, voltage, runtime, temperature, etc.
- Thermal regulation function prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit ensures a safe charging process
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual side switches control 4 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Optimal heat dissipation to improve overall performance
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore TM39 Lite has an incredible maximum output of 5200 lumens from the Luminus SBT-90 Gen 2 LED and is powered by 4 x 18650 8A Li-ion batteries. The recommended cells to use are the Nitecore NL1835HP batteries. Please note, batteries are not included.
The TM39 Lite has the same head as the TM39, but offers a shorter handle that houses 4 x 18650 batteries, rather than the larger NBP68HD battery pack that comes with the TM39. The flashlight offers the same rechargeable function by plugging the included charging cable directly into the torch.
The high performance Luminus SBT-90 Gen 2 LED offers an excellent range of outputs, from 200 to 5200 lumens, plus an ultra long range up to 1500 meters. This high power output makes the TM39 Lite the ideal searchlight.
As with the TM39, the Lite version features a built in OLED display screen which provides information on the brightness output, remaining runtime, beam distance, torch temperature, battery level and battery voltage. Having these details available ensures you know when it's time to recharge so you're never without light when you need it most.
The Nitecore TM39 Lite has a dual switch user interface for quick and easy access to the four brightness levels and three special modes. Additionally, the flashlight comes with a carry strap and is compatible with a standard tripod connector to set up a stationary, hands free light source.
Turbo: 5200 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 2000 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 800 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (5200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 1500 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: charging cable, carry strap, spare o-ring, lanyard, spare charging port cover.
Nitecore TM39 Lite user manual can be downloaded here.