- Length: 125 mm / 4.92"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 218.5 g / 7.71 oz.
- Max peak beam intensity of 19,800cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined unibody design for superior heat dissipation
- Built-in 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output for up to 60 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- Turbo Ready technology
- Power indicator beside tail switches indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Tactical ring design for multiple tactical applications
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore TM9K TAC flashlight has a maximum output of 9800 lumens from the 9 x CREE XP-L2 HD LEDs and is powered by a built-in 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the side of the light and charges to approximately 80% in 1 hour 45 minutes.
A tactical edition of the popular TM9K, the TM9K TAC has an upgraded LED which offers an improved output and features a grip ring, which offers tactical operation and prevents rolling.
Compact and lightweight, the CNC machined torch is easy to carry and attached to your gear when not in use, with the included nylon holster.
The TM9K TAC is operated using a dual switch interface on the tail cap; the tactical tail switch turns the light on and off and the Turbo Ready mode button adjusts the ouput and provides direct access to the strobe and turbo settings.
Additionally, the tactical light offers lockout mode to prevent accidental activation, mode memory, a power indicator and thermal protection to avoid overheating.
Turbo: 9800 lumens
High: 2000 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 500 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 130 lumens - 14 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 30 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (9800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 280 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: holster, lanyard, clip, USB-C charging cable.
Nitecore TM9K TAC user manual can be downloaded here.