• USB powered Li-ion battery charger
• High definition LCD displays real time charging status
• Features USB output charging
• Integrated intelligent power management system
• Intelligently detects input power
• Intelligently distributes charging power
• Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
• Enables data transfer via USB
• Features optimized charging program for IMR batteries
• Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
• Features rear USB cable winder
• Constructed from fire retardant materials
• Features reverse polarity protection
• Designed for optimal heat dissipation
4.8 Overall rating
The Nitecore UM20 is an advanced USB management and charging system capable of charging two Li-ion batteries from a USB power source, while simultaneously charging an external device.
Compatible with the following Li-ion / IMR cells:
18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340, 14500 and 10440
A high definition LCD displays real time charging status, accurate to 1%.
When used with a high power adapter the UM20 will charge the inserted batteries plus an external device (such as a mobile phone) simultaneously. If a low power adapter is being used the UM20 has a priority switch that allows the user to select which to charge first, then automatically charging the second option when the first is complete.
Data can be transferred from a computer to the external USB device, even while charging is taking place.
Other features include: Intelligent CC/CV charging, reverse polarity protection and cable winder.
Made from quality ABS fire retardant materials with worldwide insurance from Ping An Insurance Group.