- Input: DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (Max)
- Output: 4.35±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
- QC Mode: 3000mA x 1 (Max) / 2000mA x 2 (Max)
- Standard: 2000mA x 1 (Max) / 1000mA x 2 (Max)
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Energy efficient LCD display
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore UMS2 is a dual slot USB battery charger with a total maximum output of 4000mA and an impressive single slot maximum of 3000mA. Please note, in order to achieve the maximum charging speed a 9V 2A QC 2.0 charging adapter must be used. The charger is compatible with a range of input sources, such as solar panels, USB adapters and power banks.
Click here to view Qualcomm Quick Charge Adapter
The charger is optimised for IMR batteries and monitors the entire charging process, ensuring the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits. When the battery is inserted, the charger will automatically detect the cell and select betwen the 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt).
The UMS2 features an LCD display for real time charging information, including internal resistance and battery health detection. A short press on the 'V' switch will cycle through the charging information, including the charged volume, charging time, charging current, battery voltage, battery type, cut-off voltage and charging mode. If desired, the charging parameters can be set manually. Long press the 'C' button to enter the charging setting mode.
The Nitecore charger features over-discharged IMR battery restoration, over-discharged Li-ion battery activation, anti-short circuiting and reverse polarity protection to keep your batteries in the best health for as long as possible.
The Nitecore UMS2 is compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 and the following NiMH/NiCd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.
The Nitecore UMS2 user manual can be downloaded here.