- Dimensions: 55.4 mm x 42.5 mm x 32 mm / 2.18" x 1.67" x 1.26"
- Weight: 74 g / 2.61 oz (including bracket, headband and battery)
- Spotlight uses a Cree XP-G3 S3 3000K LED and a TIR optic lens
- Floodlight uses a Cree XP-G3 S3 5700K LED and a TIR optics lens with True Vision Technology for an ultra smooth flood beam
- Glow in the dark battery compartment for easy battery replacement and location
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output up to 13 hours
- Dual switch design for easy access to all light sources, brightness levels and modes
- Power indicators indicate the remaining battery power
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for an ultra low standby power consumption
- Made from durable PC materials
The Nitecore UT27 headlamp has a maximum output of 520 lumens from the 2 x Cree XP-G3 S3 LEDs and is powered by an HLB1300 rechargeable li-ion battery pack or 3 x AAA batteries. The included battery pack has a built-in USB-C port for fast and efficient recharging.
The dual beams of the UT27 provide a warm white spotlight and a cool floodlight which can be used together for the maximum output 'burst' mode or independently. Additionally, the head torch has an auxiliary red light which effectively protects night vision. If you prefer a more ambient light, the light can be put into the included 'stuff sack' for a diffused output.
Designed for trail runners, the headlamp is extremely light at just 74g and has a breathable, reflective headband. The light sits on a 90° adjustable tilting mount to angle the beam as required. Nitecore recommend the UT27 be used with the included battery pack and an NB10000 power bank for 50K races or 2 x HLB1300 battery packs and an NB10000 for 100K races.
For ease of changing batteries, the battery compartment can be fully opened up to 180° and glows in the dark with polarity labels that can easily be seen to avoid putting cells in the wrong way round. To ensure you know when it's time to change or recharge your batteries, the UT27 has a power indicator which flashes three times when the power is above 50%, twice when below 50% and once when below 10%.
The head torch is operated by a user friendly dual interface; the T button operates the spotlight and the W is for the floodlight.
Available as a standard version (includes 1 x HLB1300 battery pack) or pro version (includes 2 x HLB1300 battery packs).
Using the HLB1300 battery pack
Turbo: 520 lumens
Spotlight High: 400 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Spotlight Low: 100 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Floodlight High: 200 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Floodlight Low: 55 lumens - 13 hrs runtime
Red On: 16 lumens - 6 hrs runtime
Red Flashing: 16 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Using 3 x AAA batteries
Turbo: 520 lumens
Spotlight High: 400 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Spotlight Low: 100 lumens - 6 hrs 30 mins runtime runtime
Floodlight High: 200 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Floodlight Low: 55 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Red On: 16 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Red Flashing: 16 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 103 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore HLB1300 battery pack (standard version includes 1, pro version includes 2), USB-C charging cable, headband, diffusing stuff sack.
Nitecore UT27 user manual can be downloaded here.