- Input: DC 12V 42W (Max)
- Output: Battery: 4.2V ± 1% / 3A *2 (Max)
USB: 5V ± 5% 1A *2 / 2.1A (Max)
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Compatible with and automatically identifies Li-ion, NiMH (NiCd) batteries
- Three charging modes (cc, cv, -dV/dt)
- Charging current can be set manually be users
- Integrated USB port compatible with all USB devices
- Automatically stops charging upon completion
- Overtime charging protection
- Reverse polarity protectionand short circuit prevention
- Compatible with small capacity batteries
- PID (Proportion Integration Differentiation) system controls the charging temperature
- Activation for over-discharged protected batteries
- Capable of recovering Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Made from fire retardant / flame resistant PC material
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
The Nitecore V2 In-Car Speedy Charger features two slots, compatible with a range of batteries including 18650 and 16340 cells. The total charging current is up to 6A, with 3A in each slot.
The V2 has a cup shaped design so that it perfectly fits in your car cup holder, to ensure it is secure when driving. The charger features two USB ports to charge your electronic devices, such as phones and tablets. The maximum output of each USB port is 5V and 2.1A.
Upon insertion, the built-in micro processor will automatically identify the battery type and select the appropriate charging mode. In addition, when a 0V IMR battery is inserted all 3 green LEDs over the slot will blink together. Simply press and hold the function switch to enter recovery mode.
The V2 is compatible with the following:
- Li-ion/IMR cells: 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Unprotected batteries: 17700, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22700, 26700
- NiMH (NiCd): AA, C
The Nitecore V2 user manual can be downloaded here.