- Size: 110 mm x 41 mm x 31 mm / 4.33" x 1.61" x 1.22"
- Weight: 248.7 g / 8.77 oz.
- 6 x CREE XHP35 HD LEDs
- Lightweight, rigid and fast cooling tube built from unibody die-cast CNC technology
- Multi-functional OLED real-time display for lumens, voltage, runtime, temperature etc.
- Built-in low temperature resistant rechargeable 21700 li-ion battery (4200mAh)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 170 hours
- Combination of dual side switches and a tail switch controls the 5 brightness levels
- Customisable High brightness level
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore TM10K LTP flashlight is a low temperature resistant version of the standard TM10K, designed for low temperature environments down to -40°C. For the standard version of the TM10K, please click here.
The torch has a maximum output of 10,000 lumens and is powered by a built-in 4200mAh 21700 li-ion battery. As with the standard version, the TM10K LTP has a QC 2.0 charging circuit and a Type-C charging port on the tail of the light, enabling fast charging with a maximum of 18W. Please note, this is only available when using a QC adapter (sold separately).
The multi-functional OLED screen displays real-time information about the lumens, voltage, runtime and temperature. The screen also provides charging details, such as if Quick Charge or standard charging is being utilised and when charging is complete.
The Nitecore TM10K LTP features five brightness levels, ranging from 3 to 10,000 lumens, which are controlled by a combination of double side switches and a tail switch. Additionally, the High level can be customised to illuminate between 400 and 2,000 lumens, allowing for greater user control. When in setting mode, the OLED display will show the current brightness levels while the user can increase or decrease the preset by 100 lumens at a time.
Turbo: 10,000 lumens (The Turbo mode will produce extreme heat during long time activation and is therefore preset to be limited to no more than 7 seconds per activation. Please note, the li-ion battery cannot work with full power in extremely cold environments - in this case, it is recommended to not use Turbo mode.)
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime (Customisation is available in High mode, 1000 lumens is the default setting.)
Mid: 300 lumens - 5 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 100 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 3 lumens - 170 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 288 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, built-in 4200mAh 21700 li-ion battery.
Nitecore TM10K LTP user manual can be downloaded here.